Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Road Trip!

We took our first big road trip this summer and Keane is definitely a little Farnsworth! He handled 14 hours straight on the road like it was nothing! Soon he will be making 29 hour trips like his Uncle Ryan and Aunt Jess who drove all the way down to California and turned around and followed us back to Idaho with no breaks!



Along with having a bright future as one of his grandpa's truckers, he has also learned a few new tricks lately!
He loves to laugh!


(Super cute outfit courtesy of Janae and Danny!)

He loves bath time! (I think thats because he has a healthy love of the water from his daddy, and a love of attention from his mommy!)



And he loves laying on his blanket and talking to whoever will listen! (Also inherited from his mommy!)


And he got to meet and spend time with his Idaho cousins.
Macey fell in love with him and fought with Grandma over who got to feed him. She was really good with him, and is going to be great with her new brother or sister!


And of course he got to hang out with his (almost) twin cousin Makiah! They had a sleep over in their matching car seats and entertained everyone by laying on the floor punching each other!

4 comments:

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

oh my word, he is so stinking cute. I do love that cute outfit. Congrats on having such a good traveler!

Sarah said...

Sherri! He is so cute! I think he looks like you - but I'm sure you and Dan have your own opinions :) When you get a chance I have some hair guestions!! What can I put in my girls' hair to enhance the curl, keep it tangle free, and soft - and is affordable? Am I am looking for something that doesn't exist?

Appalachian Woman said...

Sherrie - how darling! laughing - i love it! i always loved you laugh! happy baby is ALWAYS a good thing!

Mark and Amber said...

WOW!!! Keep the pictures coming! I'm so thrilled for you!

BTW, you've been tagged from our blog.... ;)