Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tagged!

So I usually think these things are way more info than everyone really wants to know about me, but I always read everyone one else's so here it is! This is for you Amber!

1. What time did you get up this morning? - Which time? 5:00 or 8:10?

2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? - Year One, it was dumb

3. What's your favorite TV show? - Its a tie: The Office or The Colbert Report

4. What did you have for breakfast this morning? -Pancakes

5. What's your favorite cuisine? - Thai before I was pregnant, I haven't been brave enough to try it again!

6. What foods do you dislike? - Shellfish, weird meats (Bologna, Sausage, etc)

7. What's your favorite CD at the moment? - I'm not afraid to admit, I've been rocking some Taylor Swift lately!

8. Favorite sandwich? - Turkey with Bacon

9. What characteristics do you despise? - Dishonesty, Laziness, Insincerity (I agree with Amber) and add Narrow-mindedness

10. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? - Tahiti and Greece

11. What color is your bathroom? - Grey and turquoise

12. Where would you like to retire to? - Carmel

13. Favorite time of the day? - Sunset

14. Where were you born? - Idaho Falls, ID

15. Favorite sport to watch? - Football, and surprisingly Soccer thanks to Dan's bad influence

16. What fabric detergent do you use? - Tide when it is on sale!

17. Were you named after anyone? - Cher, my dad has a huge crush! Yes he's straight.

18. Do you wish on stars? - All the time.

19. Ever been in love? - I am!

20. When was the last time you cried? - I don't remember but I have cried more in the last 7 weeks than ever before!

21. Do you like your handwriting? - Sure, except everyone mistakes it for boy handwriting.

22. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? - Absolutely I would!

23. Are you a daredevil? - Not so much

24. Do looks matter? - They play into the equation

25. How do you release anger? - Run or clean

26. Where is your second home? - Monterey

27. What were your favorite toys as a child? - My clothes. For real, ask my Mom!

28. What class in High School was totally useless? - All.

29. Favorite movie? - Breakfast at Tiffany's, Legally Blonde, Pirates of the Carribean

30. What are your nicknames? Dan calls me babe after a Saturday Night Live skit because I hate it, that is about all I can think of. My brother used to call me Steve, but that died out.

31. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? - Don't wear shoes that tie!

32. Do you think that you are strong? - Yes, have you seen the size of my child!

33. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? - Creme Brulee

34 What are your favorite colors? - Black and lately, lime green!

35. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? - I have a hard time relaxing.

36. Who do you miss the most? - The fam in Idaho

37. What are you listening to right now? - Keane fill his diaper on my lap while chattering on and on.

38. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be? - Cerulean was always my favorite crayon!

39. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? - Hair, then eyes, smile, and nail care.

40. Favorite Drink? - Hoag spritzer. Its a splash of juice in sprite with lots of ice that they serve in the maternity ward of the hospital.

41. Favorite Day(s) of the Year? - July 4th, and August 5th

42. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? - Happy Endings

43. Summer or winter? - Summer

44. Hugs or Kisses? - BOTH

45. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? - Ice cream or frozen yogurt from America's Cup

46. What Book(s) Are You Reading? - My Sister's Keeper

47. Favorite Smells? -Not my child right now! Yikes! Fresh Jasmine in bloom.

48. Rolling Stones or Beatles? - Stones

49. What's the furthest you've been from home? - Portugal

50. What do you first notice about someone? - Hair, I can't help it!

51. Favorite Sport? - To play? Basketball

52. Siblings? - A little sis and a little bro

53. Favorite Month? - August

54. What makes you angry? - Ignorance

55. Chocolate or Vanilla? - Chocolate!

56. What is under your bed? - Maternity clothes

57. Who is the friend you've had longest? - Audrey

58. What inspires you? - People who can make something out of nothing

59. What frightens you? - Creeps

60. Plain, Buttered, or Salted Popcorn? - Lots of Butter and Salt!

61. Favorite flower? - Blue Orchids. (Dan brought them to me on our first date!)

62. Number of keys on your key ring? - 2

63. Can you juggle? - Actual objects? Not really

64. Favorite Day of the Week? - Saturday

65. In Which States Have You Lived? - Idaho, Wyoming, Ohio, California

66. In How Many Cities Have You Lived? - 9

67. What was your First Car? - An awesome Geo Storm!

Enjoy this one!

1 comment:

Mark and Amber said...

Awesome! You're so funny, I loved reading it! And your pictures of Keane are SO great!!! I need to come see you so you can do my hair....love you!