Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Keane's Blessing Day

Sunday was Keane's big blessing day! He had lots of family travel from all over to be here and support him and he did great! We were on pins and needles all morning hoping he would be calm and happy and not scream his way through the blessing or blow out a diaper in the middle or something! (Dan was kind of hoping for the last part to happen because he thought it would be hilarious and take the spotlight off him!) But no need to worry, he was a little angel for his first week at church! I made him a not so traditional, but super cute outfit for his blessing, but now that I look through the pictures, it is hard to see it, so we will have to do a photo shoot later to get better pics of his outfit!


The family after the blessing, with a few friends sprinkled in!


Everyone who participated in the blessing.


Family picture afterwards at Keane's dinner!


Keane with Great Grandpa and Grandma Farnsworth, my Dad's parents, who made the road trip all the way from Idaho with my parents! (Grandpa, always the joker, went above and beyond when I asked him to look up for the picture!)

4 comments:

David & Audrey said...

I like how your dad is hanging out in the back of the pictures.
Did you make that tie shirt?
Cute!

Dan and Sherri Overton said...

I did make that tie shirt! I am so crafty!!!! I was really bored that last month of pregnancy!

the murdocks said...

Oh I love those pics of you and baby. Beautiful. It was fantastic seeing you guys. Thanks for letting us barge in so last minute! I loved meeting that little cutie and seeing you guys. We miss you! Next time let's hang out longer...

The Hammond Family Blog said...

Love your "non traditional" baby blessing outfit. It was great to see you and your fam today. Thanks for letting me know about your blog...I'll keep better in touch with you know. Hope your trip home is quiet!!! Congrats again.