Thursday, July 16, 2009

Two Months Old!

Happy two month birthday Keane!!! He has changed so much over the last two months I can't believe it! I am working on uploading a video of just how brilliant he has become, but I can't get the sound to work! Hopefully soon! And as a side note: The last post was photoshop for all of you who have accused us of being mean parents that stick gross mustaches to our baby's face!!!! Also, for those still confused, Keane's name, like Dean with a K, rhymes with green bean! Not Key-Anne, Kanye, or Cain as some have called him!


(Beautiful blanket courtesy of the talented Traci K.!)

3 comments:

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

What was the name again? I'm glad he is so cute and looks nothing like the LAST photoshopped picture from before he was born. yikes!

The1stdaughter said...

He is absolutely adorable! And I love his smile. By the way, who couldn't pronounce his name right? I wouldn't have thought of it any other way.
PS - Traci is so talented!

Sarah said...

He is so cute! I can't believe it's been two months already. I feel like it was just last week I was reading about your last weeks frustrations! Thanks so much for the hair advice. I can't wait to try it all out!