
How can you resist this face?!?! Dan had a half day on Friday, so we decided it would be a perfect day for Keane's first beach day! We got him all dressed up in his rash guard, board shorts, and floppy hat. He looked so cute we just had to take a million pictures but by the time we finished with his photo shoot he was done and ended up napping at grandma's house instead while Dan and I played at the beach for a little while!
Not a big fan of grass between his toes!
For the most part, Keane was not thrilled about this photo shoot and gave us 20 different variations of his grumpy face, but hey he was warned! I told him I was going to dress him funny if he went overdue and I wasn't kidding!
5 comments:
Okay, can I just say, he is dang cute! I love the look on his face!
Cute pictures...of both of you!!!
He is getting so big! And cuter and cuter!
Dressing up our children and taking pictures is the God-given right of mothers everywhere, so tell him to get used to it!
Oh how cute! He's getting so big. We need to make another trip. I just showed McKree the picts and he just stuck out his hands and kept saying hold you! He misses him too!
Post a Comment