My first week as a stay at home mom has been anything but relaxing, but we did at least accomplish getting Keane's room together! Dan read in our "What to Expect" book that Keane is considered full term next week and panicked that I could go into labor at any minute and he would have to sort out the disaster that was the baby room by himself before I got home from the hospital. It helped that we had company this weekend so we were motivated to make a space for them to stay! It is just waiting for a few finishing touches, some paintings that Dan is working on, and it will be done. (Or at least as done as it is going to get for now!)

I am super excited about my glider because it was the really nice one that I wanted, but didn't want to pay for. We got lucky and got an amazing deal for it on craigslist!

And a new belly picture! This kid is getting huge! Here is me at 36 weeks!
11 comments:
Oh way cute! Love it!
Sherri! I blogstalked you... mwaa haa haa. Congrats on Keane. What a lucky kid. Good luck, looks like you're well prepared! I am always most excited to see what they look like, too. He'll be gorgeous, I'm sure. Try to get some sleep before he gets here!
The room is darling. I love the tree that Dan painted.
You look great! And I love love love the room...way to go on the craiglist deal!
PS...I have been meaning to tell you, after your comment on my blog, don't listen to anyone's stories! It doesn't help and to be completely honest your experience will be yours with probably very little problems. You are going to do and be great, don't worry!
That's super cute! I like the crib, and it looks like your pretty stocked up on diapers. That's good, I think when Nate was a newborn we changed his diaper every hour.
I can't wait to see you in July!
Looking awesome! I can't wait to hear news in the coming weeks!
I am seriously jealous of Keane's room..I want that to be my room!
And wasn't it just two weeks ago I was telling you at church how NOT big you were??? Yes, you've grown, and how exciting! P.S. Found your blog through Tracy's. Here's ours: denisandvalerie.blogspot.com Visit!
SHERRI! Oh my gosh, I just felt honest to goodness jealously that we don't live there to see you and this baby!! You look fantastic, as always and the room is absolutely adorable. I can't express how much I love the tree decal. (or maybe it's not a decal...)
Anyway, best of luck with whatever happens. We are coming at the end of May and this time we WILL see you guys!!
You always score such good stuff on Craigslist Sher-LUCKY!! Dan, I am thoroughly impressed! Sherri is one lucky Girl to have her own personal arteest! ;)
Look at you - I can't believe your adorable belly!!! I wish I could see you - and actually guess what?! I believe we are coming to sunny California over Memorial Day Weekend!!! Can we come visit or will it be too soon after the baby comes home? Your baby room is adorable!! Love yellow!! It was so great speaking with you the other day - stay in touch!
Post a Comment