Sunday, March 29, 2009

Warning: This Image Is Disturbing!!!!!

To help satisfy my curiosity about what Keane will look like, Dan did a little photoshop work and created a masterpiece. (Keep in mind, he is a professional) Apparently Keane will have my eyes, hair, and exceptionally small ears, but will get everything else from Dan.



I had hoped he would at least make the skin colors look the same so it didn't look so creepy, but he felt it was a much better effect this way, and topped it off with a moose in the background. (Harmony among themes he claims) I sincerely hope Keane does not look like this, or we may ask for a refund!

5 comments:

David & Audrey said...

Your baby is going to have a moose coming out of his head?

David & Audrey said...

That picture is creepy!

Melanie and Jared said...

these pictures are getting better. keep posting them

David & Audrey said...

Seriously, that pictures is creeping me out! You have to put up a new post. That picture is not the first thing I want to see when I look at your blog.

The Stringham's said...

LOL!!! Oh my gosh-that is AWESOME you guys! WOW-you are GOOD, Dan!! =)