Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Showers!










Keane is already one spoiled little boy! I had two baby showers the end of March, one thrown by the girls at work, and the other by Dan's family. I had lots of fun at both! We ate lots of great treats, opened tons of cute presents, played games with melted candy bars in diapers (GROSS!!!) and had lots of fun! I had a lovely assistant, Kaelin, to help me open presents at my family shower She knew all the toys were for baby Keane and not her, but she was having trouble giving them to him to play with so she resorted to piling them all on my belly and patting my belly to tell him hi. It was the cutest! At the end of the family shower, Dan got to come over and open a special present just for him...a giant box of wipes. He can't wait to use those! We are lucky to have such great friends and family! And my last baby shower kicked off my last day of work before a nice long maternity leave!!! Thanks Tracy and Dee for all the great pictures!

3 comments:

David & Audrey said...

Those cookies are so cute! Did you guys finish is room yet? I am so excited to meet him.

Jamie said...

Sherri...I miss you! I need to come and see you one of these times that I go home and actually have time to play!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Hey, I ran into your blog and had to say hello. You look so good. Congrats on the baby too. I think the last time I saw you was in Jackson. That was so long ago.