Those of you how know me well, know that I have special spot in my heart for infomercials. As I type I am wrapped up in my Snuggie, next to my dog in her Snuggie, sipping my soda out of it's bottle top. At one time in my life, Audrey and I even aspired to produce infomercials for our grown-up career. It all started with that silver tongued devil Ron Popeil. After watching his informercial for his Ronco Food Dehydrator as a kid, I promptly wrote a letter to Santa requesting one for Christmas. Who could blame me?!!! The promise of all that turkey jerky and fruit leather was irresistible! While Dan and I were dating we watched a lot of late night T.V. and naturally had our very own informercial, the omelet pan, which Dan bought me for an anniversary and is not as good as its informercial! Most of my infomercial items are gifts and most are disappointments, (Shamwow=not wow!) BUT, for Christmas I got the much joked about "Perfect Brownie" pan. The infomercial was amazing! The exact same picture over and over but in new and different locations. Sigh, genius. I was intrigued because I love the corners of brownies and hoped this pan would make me brownies with all corners! It didn't do that, but it did make the best brownies I have ever eaten!!!!! I am not kidding! They were so good and perfect that we couldn't stop eating them. I doubt much credit can be given to the cheap mix we picked up at Target, so I must conclude that this really is the Perfect Brownie Pan! Admire the picture I took of my perfect brownies and know that I can also make cookie bars and rice crispy treats in my Perfect Brownie pan!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
But wait...THERE'S MORE!!!!!!
Those of you how know me well, know that I have special spot in my heart for infomercials. As I type I am wrapped up in my Snuggie, next to my dog in her Snuggie, sipping my soda out of it's bottle top. At one time in my life, Audrey and I even aspired to produce infomercials for our grown-up career. It all started with that silver tongued devil Ron Popeil. After watching his informercial for his Ronco Food Dehydrator as a kid, I promptly wrote a letter to Santa requesting one for Christmas. Who could blame me?!!! The promise of all that turkey jerky and fruit leather was irresistible! While Dan and I were dating we watched a lot of late night T.V. and naturally had our very own informercial, the omelet pan, which Dan bought me for an anniversary and is not as good as its informercial! Most of my infomercial items are gifts and most are disappointments, (Shamwow=not wow!) BUT, for Christmas I got the much joked about "Perfect Brownie" pan. The infomercial was amazing! The exact same picture over and over but in new and different locations. Sigh, genius. I was intrigued because I love the corners of brownies and hoped this pan would make me brownies with all corners! It didn't do that, but it did make the best brownies I have ever eaten!!!!! I am not kidding! They were so good and perfect that we couldn't stop eating them. I doubt much credit can be given to the cheap mix we picked up at Target, so I must conclude that this really is the Perfect Brownie Pan! Admire the picture I took of my perfect brownies and know that I can also make cookie bars and rice crispy treats in my Perfect Brownie pan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you will love the snug-wow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXqtMkBipIs
Those middle brownies look so yummy, and perfectly sized. Too bad Billy Mays died, now we can't get him to be tho host of our "how to make an infomercial" infomercial. I don't want to have to use Fritz, I hear he beats hookers.
Thank you for the link. Now I can read all about it, but I must confess, we already have a ronco.
I too discovered the Perfect Brownie Pan...it's perfect! Love the pictures!
Fantastic post.
Post a Comment