For those of you still wondering where Keane gets his good looks, here are a few pics I dug out of my baby book last time we were in Idaho.
Hands!


Trash


(Obviously camera's have gotten better in the last 30 years! But notice that we even have the same haircut!)
8 comments:
hahaa! Those are great comparables!! I need to find time to do this.
that boy is just so cute, I can't even stand it.
Okay, because it's me, my first thought is...what was your mom dressing you in? Besides that, it's crazy how much you too are alike, in more than just appearances! We'll have to see where this goes from here...
Wow! Who knew you looked so much like Doug!
Oh my gosh I thought the first picture was Keane!
wow. you must seriously think he is the most scrumptious thing you have ever seen. cause he is.
Wow. When he is a teenager and you tell him he is adopted, he now has proof that he isn't.
Oh my word, identical! Love it.
Post a Comment