He may look like me, but he's definitely his daddy's boy!
Thanks CP for snapping this priceless pic with your iphone during Sunday School. Dan's a little embarrassed about this one, but I thought it was adorable!
That's funny. Wait until Dan is falling asleep in Sunday school and your 16 month old throws fruit snacks at him to wake him up!!! That is good for a laugh too.
Hey Dan! I came across your blog somehow...I think after looking at Michelle's facebook page and saw a picture of you with your beautiful wife and son! I hope all is going well for you. It is great to see you are well and happy. Take Care and visit my blog if you'd like. Looks like you guys are avid disneyland goers...maybe we'll run into you guys some day: davidandleanna.blogspot.com
Danielle you are so right!!!!! He climbs all over me like I am a jungle gym and never sits still and with Dan he's just mellow and calm! I don't get it!?
7 comments:
That's funny. Wait until Dan is falling asleep in Sunday school and your 16 month old throws fruit snacks at him to wake him up!!! That is good for a laugh too.
Hey Dan! I came across your blog somehow...I think after looking at Michelle's facebook page and saw a picture of you with your beautiful wife and son! I hope all is going well for you. It is great to see you are well and happy. Take Care and visit my blog if you'd like. Looks like you guys are avid disneyland goers...maybe we'll run into you guys some day: davidandleanna.blogspot.com
I love it! He would never fall asleep on your lap like that, it's a dad thing, really. Just perfect.
Danielle you are so right!!!!! He climbs all over me like I am a jungle gym and never sits still and with Dan he's just mellow and calm! I don't get it!?
HA! I cracked up when I saw this. Maybe because it reminds me of Ben?? But sometimes Ben falls asleep even without Jack......
Oh that picture is so cute! That is exactly how Reese is too. Crazy with me in r.s., but if Dave takes her to priesthood, she sleeps. ALWAYS.
this really makes me miss that ward!
Post a Comment