Sunday, March 14, 2010

Keane's New Shirt, and other stuff...

I realize its been forever, and I appologize for that. We've been a little busy lately, so here is what we have been up to...

We spent the first half of February in Idaho. Keane got to play with all his cousins, and we got to meet the newest addition to the family: Whitley. She is beautiful and way to tiny to be one of our babies, but we're keeping her! Keane was also introduced to the snow. He didn't fall in love.


He was just learning to crawl, so he figured he would try it out as soon as I put him down in the snow. A face full of snow later, and he was over it! He did love the indoor pool though and probably would have been happy to spend his whole vacation there!

It was amazing how fast his crawling got while we were gone. When we got home we had to spend our first Saturday baby-proofing and rearranging! He can now get to about anything he wants and has mastered pulling himself up to everything. He thinks he can walk, but none of his attempts have worked out yet.

He also got a new shirt.... (He was more interested in trying to walk than posing for this picture!)



Yay!!! Keane's new little brother will be here September 7th! (Earlier if I get my way!) We're super excited! Here is one of our first pictures of the new little one. Totally unlike any ultrasound picture you have ever seen before I am sure!

10 comments:

Tracy Elder said...

So happy for you guys! Thanks for coming to our St Patty's Party! Love the Ultrasound pic. We get to see one more inside view of our little guy/gal on thursday to determine a set due date. WOHOO!!

amanda weichers said...

Congratulations, how exciting!

The Hammond Family Blog said...

Congrats. Watch out though. Two boys=Double trouble!!!

Kara said...

Congrats! Having 2 little boys close in age is so fun! My first two are such good friends.

The1stdaughter said...

So so fun! They really will have a blast together and get into so much trouble...watch out momma! :o)

Carley said...

Congrats! That is exciting news. Hope you are feeling ok. Two boys sounds like fun!

Rebecca Waldron said...

Yipee! I'm so excited for my new nephew! I miss you guys. We need to Skype again soon so I can see how big baby Keano is getting.

Mark and Amber said...

Oh Sheri, congratulations! I'm so excited for you - and Keane's SO tall now! We have no new news except that we are getting a puppy on Sunday - not nearly that exciting! Keep us updated with the news!

David & Audrey said...

Hip hip hooray! I am super excited for Keane to be a big brother!
I hope we can come out to see you guys this summer!

the murdocks said...

What!??!? WOOOO! That is wonderful! I love you guys.