
I couldn't resist, these pictures were just too cute! (I mean that in the most tough and manly way of course!) From the minute he was born, at 12:21 am on Dan's birthday, Keane loved his Daddy. He just stares and stares at Dan when he is holding him and gets super excited when Dan talks to him. It has been great that Dan has a few weeks off work to be home with us. Here are a few of my favorite pics of my two hot boys!

6 comments:
Yay - I'm so excited (and relieved) for you! What a big kid - I'm glad everyone made it through ok!
I am so glad that your big guy finally made it here. What a cutie!
I love those sweet (super tough and manly) pictures of Baby and daddy. Big K is so cute!
Hi Sherri, I just found your blog. Congratulations on baby boy Keane! How are you feeling? From my experience, c-section recovery is no picnic. How are you doing on meals? I'd love to bring you guys something (I still remember and appreciate those chicken enchiladas you brought last year for me) and I have a little gift that I've been carrying around since your shower that I missed 2 months ago. Hope you guys are doing great!
love the pics of keane and dad- so cute :-) how are you doing?? Are you surviving these first few weeks?? I think these first few weeks are the hardest- adjusting to the lack of sleep is not fun. Is keane a good sleeper?
How about some pictures of baby and mommy?!
Post a Comment