Of course you would be the one to make the comment on my last post, so here you go! Lucky for me, you have done a pretty good job of dressing yourself funny over the years, so I just had to visit the archives for this. These are two of my favorites that were G rated enough to post on my family friendly blog. I couldn't decide which was better, a sequined dickie and leather pants, or a fab fuchsia prom dress with beads sewn on...

P.S. Remember that time we bleached your hair so bad it fell out and you got a haircut by Brian Hyatt with cuticle scissors? If not refer to the above pic!
4 comments:
Don't be jealous of the sequined Dickie! Man I wish I still had both of those outfits!
By the way, a good way to induce labor is...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN AND HAPPY "BIRTH" DAY KEANE!!
I like how you said these are the only two you could find that were G rated. Like the rest of the pics are not suitable for family friendly sites!
Post a Comment