
He's here! And 9 days old, but pictures late are better than pictures never! Beckett was born Sept 3 at 7:54 am after a short hour of c-section prep! That is the way to go in my opinion, none of this over-rated labor stuff for me! He was 8 lbs 1 oz and 19 and a half inches long and Dan finally got his wish: a baby that looks like him! ( A little bit anyways, he looks a lot like Keane too! But he has blue eyes and light hair) He has been a dream baby so far! He is so happy and mellow and just sleeps all the time. I'm starting to realize that we got so ripped off with Keane, and I understand now why people love newborns! Keane loves his new baby brother and wants to hold him and give him loves everyday. He also loves sharing with him and brings him cars and bouncy balls to play with and yesterday even tried to feed him his sippy to keep him happy while he was getting a diaper change! I think they are going to have lots of fun together!!!!



8 comments:
He is super cute! Thanks for finally posting pictures of him. Nathan and I are super excited to come out. Less than a month!
Better late than never!!! Holy Cow what a fast post for just having a new little tyke.
Love the pictures!!!
Congrats!
Yay! I love Beckett, even though we've never met. We will be Boverton buddies and celebrate our births together at Sunday dinners. Best friends! Thanks for sharing!
Congrats! He is sooo cute.
Oh cute little Bucket! (just say it really fast and you'll get the just of McKree's Bucket). But I still really need more pictures. I want ones with his eyes open so we can see if he really looks like Dan. Nancy did say yesterday that she thinks Keane is a really good mix of the 2 of you.
What a cutie! I think that "bucket" looks like Keane. Yesterday Mckree kept saying "Bucket" was his new cousin. Anyways- congrats on the baby!
congrats to your new baby. what a cute little family!
so precious! i love hearing about how big bro "helps" that is just too sweet! i just know they will be buddies!
~selina
Post a Comment