
This is a post specially requested by Dan because he thought yesterday was so funny. (You'll understand my lack of excitement about this post because who really wants to post up pics of themselves 9 months pregnant in the middle of the summer looking like the Michelin Man? Right?)
But here is the story: So Dan gets up, gets dressed, and leaves for work like usual in the morning. Meanwhile Keane and I are lounging out in our pjs before we have to get ready to meet up with some friends at the pool. After a fabulous morning of swimming we head home, Keane gets his bath, I put whatever clothes on him are on the top of the drawer, and he goes down for his nap. After I decide I can no longer justify lounging in my swimsuit all day. I shower and get dressed and decided to wear my coolest (as in least warm, not actually "cool") maternity shirt of the 3 that still fit me. Later that night, Dan gets home from work and we realize that we all match! So naturally we have to get Arfie in on the act. She was not to happy to put on her sweater as hot as it was, but played along to make Dan happy. Then Dan allowed no wardrobe changes before we went on our nightly walk around the block. I'm sure our neighbors all had a good laugh at the nerds walking by in their matching outfits!
2 comments:
Oh you silly mormons.
That's most likely what your neighbors were thinking too.
love dan's face.
Post a Comment