Friday, September 17, 2010

Eyes Open



Just so you know Jess, it is really hard to capture a picture of this little guy with his eyes open and not screaming or eating. This is the best we got, but trust me his eyes are blue even if its hard to tell!



Obviously his Daddy's baby! :)

3 comments:

Rebecca Waldron said...

Yay more Beckett pictures! I love him.

PS thank you times a million for my bday present and amazing pin cushions! You made them right? They are adorable.

Lets have a quilting club when we are old ladies... or just when we move back to CA.

Ryan and Jessica said...

OOOHHHHHH! How cute! (Mace says) Pretty hot little man. Thanks for the pict. Is that a little bit of red in that hair??! I can totally see it! He looks so little. Thanks again.

David & Audrey said...

I am glad other people have been bugging you for more Beckett pictures. It looks like a little red hair to me. It's cool though because he has an Irish name. You might have to change your last name to O'Overton though. I can't wait to see him in person!