He was so proud of himself! He was scrubbing all his fingerprints off the mirror with Daddy's dirty sock! He was even doing a pretty good job of it, despite using a dirty sock of course!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Mommy's little helper!
Keane has gotten so helpful lately! He loves to follow me around while I do things around the house and add his own special touches. There is not a table or desk that he hasn't cleaned off. (His 10 foot arms plus standing on his tippy toes gives him amazing reach!) Saturday as I dumped the dirty laundry into the washer, two of our remotes fell in. He has also neatly organized 3 of his bottles in a secret place that we can't seem to find. While doing laundry, I heard Keane in the hallway giggling like crazy! I came around the corner to find this:

He was so proud of himself! He was scrubbing all his fingerprints off the mirror with Daddy's dirty sock! He was even doing a pretty good job of it, despite using a dirty sock of course!
He was so proud of himself! He was scrubbing all his fingerprints off the mirror with Daddy's dirty sock! He was even doing a pretty good job of it, despite using a dirty sock of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You have to love this Stage!!!! At least he is trying to help not just have fun making messes. This is the stage that my kids learn to put the utensils away from the dishwasher! (Is that against child labor laws?)
Awe Keane man is so cute!!! I love that big smile on his face.
hahaha Keane looks so cute there. Love the big smile! We need to have a play date soon. Jack is missing his friend!
Post a Comment