Sorry to frustrate you Audrey with our lack of updates, but really we are just boring. Dan and I have been talking about it for a few days now and we just couldn't come up with anything that has happened in our lives that is blog-worthy to post! So this is it, some pictures and the most interesting thing that has happened to us lately: Bonjourjia.
Dan came home the other day and had to tell me about this bizarre dream he had the night before. He dreamed that some celebrity couple had a baby and they wanted a unique french sounding name for their little girl, so they named her Bonjourjia. It quickly became all the rage and everyone wanted to name their baby that. The funniest part of the dream was that Dan had come up with a name like Bonjourjia and it had stuck with him all the next day. Thus it has become our new joke, but if Brangelina adopt a baby from France and name her Bonjourjia, we are starting our own psychic friends network!
Now for what you really want! New pictures of Keane! Rest assured, I am a girl of my word and have kept my promise to dress him funny for their first year of his life. Here are some highlights and some pics that are just too cute!
All ready for the county fair! (Get it?)
Ready for a stroll around the block.
Teddy Bear Wrestling
Bath Time
Barf, His favorite accessory. This is how he earned the nickname BarfMonster.
All dressed up for Aunt Becky's wedding

Kisses from his best buddy Arfie!
3 comments:
Cute!
You know I am not the only one who wanted new pictures- I am just the only one who said anything about it!
Keane is getting big, he's not a baby anymore. I love the pictures of him in his tie. But what's with that outfit? Looks a little fruity to me.
Also, maybe your pregnant and having a girl. So you should save the name Bonjourjia for yourselves!
Sherri! I had no idea you were blogging too! I found you on Sesha's blog and I'm so glad I did! Your little Keane is too cute! And he's growing up so fast! Add me to your list of blogs you check on! What a fun way to keep in touch!
Nicole {Wheeler} Wood: www dot rycole dot blogspot dot com.
Post a Comment