Yes, I am well aware that it is June and traditionally too late to be making New Year's Resolutions, but I am all about procrastination, so this seems like a fine time to make a resolution. Dan started the year off with his resolution to run a 5K in an obscene time. I will not mention it because it offends 12 minute-milers like myself. But I will admit I have been inspired by his vision and have decided to make my resolution this year to keep in touch with friends and family better. Hopefully this attempt at a blog will help me accomplish my goals.
You may have noticed our green-friendly black background. I would like to say that I have done that for the environment, but really I just can't make myself sit down and figure out how to download lots of sweet scrapbook paper to make it cool, so I am going to stick with the environment excuse until then. My plan is to update this once a month. Since we don't have kids and our dog only knows 3 tricks, a weekly update of us sitting on the couch watching American Gladiators might not be so exciting. I am also going to give a little "year-in-review" at the first here so hopefully something about January and a slide show appears after this. Keep your fingers crossed! In the mean time, if you stop by, leave a comment so we know you were here and if you have a blog, send me the address so we can look cool like we have a lot of friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment