January started off amazing for us. Mostly for me because I finished school December 21st, passed all my finals and had half a second to catch my breath! For my graduation present, Dan took me to Hawaii for a week. It was heaven. We started off in Kauai and spent 4 days and 3 nights at the beautiful Grand Hyatt in Poipu. We went to the beach, hiked the Na Pali coast (which I had been dying to do for years!), and Dan even attempted to surf a little. Unfortunately for him, the waves were pretty much ripples while we were there. But we got some amazing pictures and met some great characters along the way. We finished off the week with 3 days and 3 nights at the Hyatt in Waikiki. I was less impressed with Waikiki, but I did surf there!!!!! And I discovered I'm not to bad at it when I am not freaking out about drowning! My favorite part of Oahu was the day we spent driving around the North Shore and stopping to check out cool parks and beaches like Chinamans Hat. We got some cool pictures and if there is a slide show following this, that means I figured out how to make a slide show! Hope it works!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
January
January started off amazing for us. Mostly for me because I finished school December 21st, passed all my finals and had half a second to catch my breath! For my graduation present, Dan took me to Hawaii for a week. It was heaven. We started off in Kauai and spent 4 days and 3 nights at the beautiful Grand Hyatt in Poipu. We went to the beach, hiked the Na Pali coast (which I had been dying to do for years!), and Dan even attempted to surf a little. Unfortunately for him, the waves were pretty much ripples while we were there. But we got some amazing pictures and met some great characters along the way. We finished off the week with 3 days and 3 nights at the Hyatt in Waikiki. I was less impressed with Waikiki, but I did surf there!!!!! And I discovered I'm not to bad at it when I am not freaking out about drowning! My favorite part of Oahu was the day we spent driving around the North Shore and stopping to check out cool parks and beaches like Chinamans Hat. We got some cool pictures and if there is a slide show following this, that means I figured out how to make a slide show! Hope it works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEA! I am a total slacker sometimes and sit and surf throught the Rigby blog circuit- so glad, cuz now I found you! Holly gives me the update every now and then when I talk to her. Are you coming to the reunion? What did you go back to school for? My blog is private, so email me, heavenandheck at gmail dot com.
Talk to you soon!
Camille Poulter Heck
We have that exact same picture!!!!Just with Adam and I instead...SWEET!!! WE LOVE NA PALI COAST AND POIPU!!!GO KAUAII!!!
Post a Comment