HI! It's me Nancy, Jessica's sister. We were sitting here laughing at your blog and thinking that you two are pretty funny. If you want, you can add me so that you have another "friend". I will add you guys too so that I can check back with what is going on in your life:) -You should just be able to click on my name and get to us, if not... ourtaylortale.blogspot.com
I love it! Nancy and I had just checked it out before you texted. I was going to show Nancy Dan's stache. So I was a little disapointed. Your blog looks awesome. I'm so proud of you:) I am still kinnd jelouse of Haiwii and this makes it worse Thanks alot. Hope everything is going good. Talk to you soon.
4 comments:
HI! It's me Nancy, Jessica's sister. We were sitting here laughing at your blog and thinking that you two are pretty funny. If you want, you can add me so that you have another "friend". I will add you guys too so that I can check back with what is going on in your life:)
-You should just be able to click on my name and get to us, if not...
ourtaylortale.blogspot.com
I love it! Nancy and I had just checked it out before you texted. I was going to show Nancy Dan's stache. So I was a little disapointed. Your blog looks awesome. I'm so proud of you:) I am still kinnd jelouse of Haiwii and this makes it worse Thanks alot. Hope everything is going good. Talk to you soon.
What the frick...you have a blog! Oh I am thrilled, beyond measure. I am so happy I can keep perm. tabs on you guys from now on. We miss you!!
You figured it out!! Nice pics!
Post a Comment