It was just another Friday morning. Keane, wanting to be spontaneous, whisked Sasha away to Disneyland for a last minute adventure. After sweeping her off her feet on Mr. Toad's wild ride, he decided to try and impress her by taking a try at the sword in the stone. Sasha's Mom snapped a picture of the moment and we went on our way.

You can imagine our surprise when we got home and looked at our picture and noticed Mr. Creepy McGee in the background on the carousel!
10 comments:
What is that guy going to do when his wife (assuming he has one) says she wants to see his pictures from Disneyland? She is going to see your butt picture and assume he is having an affair. Then she will contact 'Cheaters' and they will hunt you down only to find out that you are WAY to far out of is league. They will go back to his wife and tell her that there is no way you are having an affair with him. She will be so pissed that she herself will come after you. When she sees you she will then understand what the Cheaters people meant. She will drive off into the sunset in her Ford Aerostar van and go get herself dinner from Jack in the Box.
I am bored, and Nathan is sleeping!
Hey, you have a hot butt, Why wouldn't he want to take a gander (or a grab with his go go gadget arm). I'd take it as a compliment.
ROTFL!!!
Oh my gosh. I am laughing so hard! Who IS that person!? So creepy!!! Oh I'm so jealous that you are close enough to go to Disneyland! I love that place so much I could cry! So fun! And Keane is so super cute and of course you are just darling!
Audrey-Creeps that go to Disneyland to ride the carousel by them selves and snap pictures of mom-butt most definitely do NOT have wives. But possibly an even creepier girlfriend who will confront him on Jerry with a chair after seeing the pics.
that little dotted line is genius.
No name for Sashas mom? I think he really swept her off her feet when he took her on peter pan.
Well, Sasha's Mom did make her blog private so she didn't get stalked by creeps (you hear that Boston!) so I wasn't sure if she wanted name mentioned!
What?! HAHAHA! I know it's not funny, but it seriously is. You can't help it if you've got a hot piece of meat behind you. Truthfully, I was hoping for an exhibitionist.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! I'm buying you mase! You can't be trusted to leave the house with your butt anymore!
Post a Comment