Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Family Pictures



So I tortured my boys with family pictures. Keane's face in this pic says it all. Dan went along with it as long as we got to wear ugly Christmas sweaters sometimes.

Tracy did a fabulous job and now you will all have to anxiously await the arrival of your Christmas card to you to see for yourself!

In the meantime, don't be jealous of how naturally photogenic my family is!

5 comments:

Woods: said...

SO DARLING! I love the ugly sweaters! They are actually super cute! Keane is too much and totally looks like your dad! I love it! Fun pics!

Melissa Browning said...

oh my gosh! Dan looks so GAY! I love it. Did mom buy that sweater for him?

Tracy Elder said...

Thanks for the shout out!! You guys really are photogenic! And you have been the EASIEST family to shoot! Yay!!

David & Audrey said...

VERY naturally photogenic! Where did Dan get his awesome sweater?

Ha, I just read Missy's comment. Can you have your mom find one of those sweaters for David and I?

Dan and Sherri Overton said...

Yes, for those of you who are curious. My mother did buy Dan and Keane's sweaters for them. She bought one for me also but it must have shrunk in the wash (aka I got pregnant and now it mysteriously doesn't fit anymore.) so mine is a Volcom substitute. And I believe she got Dan's at DI after Christmas for $2. I don't know if she is taking shopping requests but feel free to call her!