
On Saturdays I have been working a few hours at a salon down the street from our house. Its been nice to keep up with some old clients and have a chance to get out of the house and have a little break. In the meantime, Keane and Dan have officially titled their time on Saturdays "Man Day" while I am gone. Keane loves Man Day! He gets to wear his sunglasses just like Daddy, play outside, throw the frisbee for Arfie, take care of the 'yard' and 'orchard' with Dan, watch horrible kung fu and action flicks on cable, and of course because Dad is in charge he never makes Keane wear pants and socks like Mom does! This is the scene I get to come home to and I love it!

(How can you resist this face?!!! Even when it's blowing raspberries on your neck while you are trying to blog!)
3 comments:
Love the awesome shades! We call our Saturdays, college football with grandpa Saturday. That's when we watch grandpa's Georgia Bulldogs lose, and daddy's GA. Tech. Yellow Jackets win!
How is work going?
Melt my heart. I love you guys, just love you. And your boy is an absolute stud...especially in those sweet glasses.
Keane is the cutest kid on the block hands down! The facial expressions he makes are priceless!
Post a Comment