Yikes! I can't believe I'm getting complaints about not updating!!! People are going to start calling me Jessica if I keep this up! So here it is, an update already. November was a really busy month for us, and so far I don't think december will be any different. It seemed like as soon as I got off the medication the end of October and started feeling human again, life took off at one million miles per hour. Yes I said one million! November became a blur of work and holidays and before we knew it, it was over. Somewhere in the middle we made an appearance at our ward Fall Fair and one of our friends, who happens to be a professional photographer snapped this picture of us. I am a little exhausted in the picture because I had stayed up late the night before making a rookie attempt at chili for the chili competition at the fair. (Yes I am making excuses for my poor photo taking!) Then had spent the day of working in LA at Fred Segal for a promotional event for N.4. I raced back from LA just in time to hear the results and Dan and I declared the contest rigged! We saw tons of votes go in for our chili, but they gave the prize to the guy working in the kitchen. It was pure charity I am sure. But back to the significance of the picture, although I am about ready to fall asleep, Dan had apparently spent the day preparing for his big moment and after seeing the picture, has decided to take on a second job as a produce model. He plans to specialize mostly in squash, but he is willing to work with other vegetables in season. So keep an eye out next time you get your next grocery store ad! It might just be this picture staring back at you!
Monday, December 15, 2008
November
Yikes! I can't believe I'm getting complaints about not updating!!! People are going to start calling me Jessica if I keep this up! So here it is, an update already. November was a really busy month for us, and so far I don't think december will be any different. It seemed like as soon as I got off the medication the end of October and started feeling human again, life took off at one million miles per hour. Yes I said one million! November became a blur of work and holidays and before we knew it, it was over. Somewhere in the middle we made an appearance at our ward Fall Fair and one of our friends, who happens to be a professional photographer snapped this picture of us. I am a little exhausted in the picture because I had stayed up late the night before making a rookie attempt at chili for the chili competition at the fair. (Yes I am making excuses for my poor photo taking!) Then had spent the day of working in LA at Fred Segal for a promotional event for N.4. I raced back from LA just in time to hear the results and Dan and I declared the contest rigged! We saw tons of votes go in for our chili, but they gave the prize to the guy working in the kitchen. It was pure charity I am sure. But back to the significance of the picture, although I am about ready to fall asleep, Dan had apparently spent the day preparing for his big moment and after seeing the picture, has decided to take on a second job as a produce model. He plans to specialize mostly in squash, but he is willing to work with other vegetables in season. So keep an eye out next time you get your next grocery store ad! It might just be this picture staring back at you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHA...I love everything about this post. I promise I got tired just reading about your day.
Post a Comment