Sunday, November 9, 2008

October

October was a pretty bad month for me. I spent most of the month in bed and was only able to get up for a few minutes at a time, but it was all worth it because...We're having a baby!!!!! We are due May 12th! We found out in August, but by the middle of September everything wasn't going right, so the Dr. put me on some horrible drugs that made me super dizzy and disoriented and kept me in bed for almost 6 weeks. The good news is, the baby is healthy and doing great and I have been drug free for 2 weeks and am feeling much better!! We can't wait to find out for sure that he is a boy ( I already decided I'm having a boy, I am just waiting for the doctor to confirm it, because that is how it works right?) We find out in 4 weeks, so we will keep you all posted! In the meantime, here is a picture of our little gummy bear! He was quite a little mover during this ultrasound so these were the best pics we got, and when the Dr was trying to find the heart beat, he would barely stop moving long enough for us to hear. He's going to be a swimmer!

13 comments:

Nancy said...

Yeah! What a great thing, a baby! So I have to tell you, I read the book this weekend. We went to Island Park and I stayed up until 2:30 am and finished it. It was great!

Carley said...

Congratulations! Sounds like you have had a rough start. Don't worry, in the end it will all be worth it!! And boys are a lot of fun!

The1stdaughter said...

Congrats! I had no idea! You will have to tell me when you are due, did you know I am due on the 14th of Feb? We are having a girl this time, last time it was a boy and yes, they are way fun! I'm glad you're feeling better, my pregnancies have been horrible like that too. Ugh...the things we do.

amanda weichers said...

Congratulations!!!

Sarah said...

Sherri! That's wonderful news! Congratulations. I'm sorry it got off to such a rough smart! Hopefully things will go more smoothly from here on out. I look forward to further news.

Tracy Elder said...

OOOOOhhhhhh. I love these pics. You must start scrapbooking NOW!!! These cute pics will accumulate much too fast. Wanna scrapp with me?

PS-Have you thought of a Christmas Craft yet? I'm excited to see what you and your little man think up (Im talking about the one in your belly)...

David & Audrey said...

You know you are jinx-ing yourself. We totally thought this baby was going to be a girl, in fact we were convinced, but we were wrong. Plus if it is a girl she and Nathan can be long distance boyfriend/girlfriend.
And if it is a boy, my son will beat up your son!
I'm super excited for you guys!

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

CONGRATS!!! this is awesome!

bryan and megan said...

Sherri, it's Megan (Olsen). I am super excited for you guys. I saw your sister the other day and she told me the news, Congrats!!
Hope all goes well.

The Martone Memories said...

Congrats, Congrats!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear you are feeling better, I am just starting all that illness now. Sick as a dog.

Bryce and Sally said...

Sher - I am so sorry you were so sick, but very happy to hear you and your little guy are doing much better!! =) I love my little guy so much, we had problems as well, but he came out perfect and so will yours!!! Let me know what you're having for sure okay??!! =)

the murdocks said...

Oh Sherrie...I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to find out...except that apparently you already know it's a boy...so congrats on your boy! :) that's how I was this time...I kind of knew it was a girl.
Anyway, I am so sorry you've been feeling sick...there is nothing worse, I totally feel your pain. I'm glad to hear you are up and running again! Good luck with everything and keep us updated!

hugs

Carley said...

I have been thinking about you. I hope everything is going ok. I keep waiting for you to update the blog. It's hard to be a blog stalker without new updates!! I hope you and the baby are well.