Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My little Hiccup and Toothless

Keane has a new favorite movie. This is what he looks like when he watches it:



And this is what happens after he watches it:



(For those of you who don't speak Keane, here are some subtitles " Wait dragon wait! I said wait! Wait dragon wait!" No need for subtitles for Becks, his face and desperate attempts to escape speak for themselves.)

4 comments:

Rebecca Waldron said...

Haha Love it! Poor little Beckett. He is so big now! Tell them their favorite aunt says hi and their going to have a little cousin soon.

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

so fun! Beckett looks like a blond version of Keane. at the end there I can compare with the picture above, and it is crazy how much they look alike, but very different!

Ryan and Jessica said...

LOVE IT! How he will survive none of us know! Keane better watch out though cuz later Buckey will get his revenge. Give them a squeeze from their real favorite aunt. Congrats though Becky someone forgot to fill me in.

David & Audrey said...

Becky and Jess,
You two have to fight over the title of favorite aunt, but I've got the title "Favorite All Around Person". Sorry.
I love how Keane doesn't even hold his cup, he just lets it hang.
Congrats Becky!