We edited because the end was lame, but I loved how he squealed so hard he fell over and once he hit the ground he looked like he didn't know how he got there! Unfortunately all you could see in the video was Arfie running away!
Nathan loves this video. He watched it a billion times yesterday, and this morning he came asking for baby-puppy. It took me a minute to figure out that he wanted to watch this video again.
5 comments:
Wow that just made my life. We watched it three times already.
Sherri! This is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Haha!
Ha ha. His squeal/laugh is hilarious. I like the squealing nonsense at the end the best.
We edited because the end was lame, but I loved how he squealed so hard he fell over and once he hit the ground he looked like he didn't know how he got there! Unfortunately all you could see in the video was Arfie running away!
Nathan loves this video. He watched it a billion times yesterday, and this morning he came asking for baby-puppy. It took me a minute to figure out that he wanted to watch this video again.
Post a Comment