Note: 3 days and 15 phone calls later, the shoe was retrieved safe and sound. Both boys were a little disappointed that there were no teeth marks to show off, I was just happy we were not responsible for a poor tiger choking to death on a shoe! It was probably the most action Tautphaus Park has seen all week!
4 comments:
Note: 3 days and 15 phone calls later, the shoe was retrieved safe and sound. Both boys were a little disappointed that there were no teeth marks to show off, I was just happy we were not responsible for a poor tiger choking to death on a shoe! It was probably the most action Tautphaus Park has seen all week!
Nice one Keane Man!
One of my kids almost had that happen if it wasn't for a quick hand to catch it.
What excitement
Wow! Tautphaus Park Zoo is awesome! I can't believe they let the kids get that close. Did Keane get to pet the tiger?
Post a Comment