DISNEYLAND!!!!

Keane loves this place! He gets to go with his girls! (He is such a flirt! And all our friends have little girls.)
He loves all the rides, even the scary ones! (Some of those little kid rides are creepy!) And we never run out of things to do! It doesn't get much better than that!
Here he is after his first ride on Pirates! (Of course we did that on his first trip! He's my kid!)

And the carousel! He looks so grown up on riding his seal!

Then we found the petting zoo!

Keane likes pretty much every ride with black lights, so his socks glow, and music which is pretty much everything at Disneyland. If he had a favorite, it would have to be the Haunted Mansion. It is all decorated for the holidays so it is very bright and crazy inside. He gets really excited about that!
We've also been to pick out pumpkins

And to watch Daddy's soccer games

And even tried some carrots!

But Keane's favorite adventure in the world is still in our front yard!

Give him some grass to sit on, his dog chasing butterflies, and a pile of junk mail and he is in heaven!
4 comments:
What a cutie! Can't believe how big he's getting. :)
He is adventurous. That kid really gets around. I know my kid is in love with him and asks for him daily. Tell him that I admire how straight he keeps his back when he sits up.
I remember giving Kaelin the junk mail too. She loved playing in/with it. So glad you guys have dland passes :)Looking forward to Saturday!
I waited at the airport for hours for Keane to arrive. Nathan was very disappointed. I couldn't see some of the pics,but the ones I could see are cute. I can't believe he is 6 months old! He is getting so big!
Post a Comment